We had some fun with Kali & Alex--game experts ; )
We played the electronic version of Life, which was fun. Nick started out as an amateur athlete

then moved his way up to being a professional benchwarmer, then to a head coach--from which point he wrote a best selling book about his life as a pro benchwarmer. It sold millions. Then he moved on to become a sports superstar. Along the way he got married, had 3+ kids, a mansion and another house, and a few sportscars.
Kali had aspirations of becoming a fashion designer, but she was rejected several times. To fill the void, she had 5 children and adopted 2 more. All with just a modest home... I was so jealous because I wasn't having any children and I was still only getting around on a skateboard, living in my small--COZY--house. Then I became a nanny and saved up enough to buy a tiny car. Finally I had twins!! It was everything I ever dreamed of. And then, to find out that stardom awaited me as a televangelist... it was like a dream come true. A weird dream, but still. All from the humble beginnings as a strawberry picker...Who knew?

Our next game was the dice game from Pirates of the Caribbean. It was a lot of fun and had awesome grog cups and pirate dice, where the ones are a skull & cross bones. good times. That game definitely takes some strategy, which at times I grasped and others I barely clung to. Math is not my strong suit. Ah, well. We played it a couple times. And I had some delightful wine. Mm.